Ever had someone on your server ask what commands a rank had? Even though you have the commands and or permissions posted on your website or somewhere on the server? ModulatedCommands is here for you.
====** Features: **====
* Show users commands for ranks on your server with a very simple and easy to use command.
* You can use minecraft color codes in the config file.
* Unlimited rank input.
* Can easily add or change commands list for ranks.
==== **How does the plugin know what ranks and commands my server has?** ====
There is a quick and easy setup for the plugin which is explained below.
===** Plugin Setup **===
- Place .jar into directory.
- Start up server.
- In console or in game type /cmdsetup <a rank name>
- Example ( /cmdsetup admin)
- Type this for each rank your server has.
- When you are done adding your ranks, go to the config and type in the commands for their ranks.
- After you are done adding your commands for their ranks, type /cmdsetup done or /commands reload (both do the same thing)
- You are done! Go into console or game and type /commands <rank name>
====** Plugin Commands:** ====
|/cmdsetup| Inputs the ranks|
|/cmdsetup done| Finishes the rank input and reloads plugin|
|/commands|Main plugin command, shows commands for a rank|
|/commands reload| Reloads plugin|
====** Plugin Permissions: **====
|modulatedcommands.commands| Gives access to /commands <rank name>|
|modulatedcommands.reload| Gives access to /commands reload|
|modulatedcommands.cmdsetup|Gives access to /cmdsetup <all args>|
==== **To do:** ====
* Make the config able to read a colon
==== **Notes** ====
You must be at earliest on java version 1.8
You can use minecraft color codes in the config file!
Please send me suggestions or problems in a message. Thanks.