This Bukkit/Spigot plugin allows to use MongoDB as a storage backend for WorldGuard regions.
Please note that this plugin is in an early-stage and may contains bugs. Please report them here: https://github.com/maxikg/mongowg/issues
- Download the plugin from GitHub.
- Drop it into your plugins folder
- Make sure WorldGuard 6.1 is installed
- Restart server
- Configure plugin, create necessary MongoDB database (default: "mongowg") and the collection "regions" in it and restart the server again.
Just use WorldGuard as you know. There are no commands or permissions.
The configuration file is located there: <plugin-dir>/MongoWG/config.yml
- mongodb.uri: Connection uri for MongoDB
- mongodb.database: The name of the database which should be used.
Please report bugs here: GitHub Issue Tracker
This plugin is open source! It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/maxikg/mongowg