- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Steel_Dev (Reals7eel/Abraxas)
- Languages Supported:
- EnglishMonstrorvm is a plugin that brings the ability to create custom items, mobs, recipes and enchantments with ease!Support & Suggestions:
How to Install:
Step 1: Download it.
Step 2: Put it in the Plugins folder. (If you are updating the plugin, be sure to remove the older version.)
Step 3: Restart server (required - reload might not work)
Step 4: Done!
- Custom item system, plus the ability to create your own.
- Items can have many modules attached to them to define their functionality, you can also create custom recipes with the said item.
- Custom mob system, plus the ability to create your own.
- Mobs can have many modules attached to them to define their behavior and appearance.
- Custom enchantment system, plus the ability to create your own.
- Enchantments can have many modules attached to them to define their behavior and appearance.
- Custom recipe system.
- API that can be used to further customize an item/mob/enchantment in your own plugin, or by using Skript+Skript-Reflect.
Note: commands do utilize tab completion, but only those that need it.
/monstrorvmreload - Reload the config (Alias: mvreload)
/spawnmonstrorvmmob - Spawn a custom mob by its id. (Alias: spawnmvmob)
/killallmonstrorvmmobs - Kills all spawned custom mobs. (Alias: killallmvmobs)
/givemonstrorvmitem - Give a custom item by its id. (Alias: givemvitem)
/listmonstrorvmitems- Open a GUI to view all registered plugin items. (Alias: listmvitems)
/monstrorvmdocumentation - Open the documentation for the plugin for ease of creation. (Aliases: mvmdocs,openmvmdocs,mvdocs)
/mvmcenchantitem - Enchant held item with a custom enchantment. (Aliases: cenchant, mvmenchant, cenchantitem, applycustommvenchant)
Creating custom things can be a little difficult at first, so, I've created a wiki to help! Check it out here.
Screenshots and gifs:
An example mob that comes with the plugin - toggleable
An example custom item.
An example custom recipe.
An example custom enchantment.
Feel free to leave a review, but do not report issues within one. And please leave reviews to be plugin-related.
If you run into any issues, please do not put them in a review, or DM me. Report it on the Github repos issue tracker.
If you need support or help or want to suggest an idea, use the Github Repos issue tracker. for a suggestion/feature request, use the Feature template on the issue tracker.
A plugin for creating custom items, mobs, recipes and enchantments easily!