I know this is long awaited, and it took way longer than it should have. There was many personal things I was dealing with during the development of this update. But I hope you guys enjoy!
- Added the ability to create custom enchantments! Enchantments work just like vanilla enchants. You can get them from enchantment tables (you can set the chance of this happening per-enchant), and you can combine them with items in an anvil. You can view how to create them here.
- Added the ability to disable a custom thing by prefixing its .yml file with '-'.
- Added the ability to create custom recipes the same way you can items and such.
- Added a command to enchant an item with a custom enchantment.
- Added a config option to force custom enchantments to show on an item like a vanilla enchant (gray text) - disabling this will allow you to make them colorful! (disabled by default)
- Added the "_roof" attribute to custom mobs - when defining a world they can spawn in, if you put "_roof" after a worlds name, and if that world is a nether world, the mob will be able to spawn on the roof.
- 1.17 support! (Note: you will still be able to run the plugin on a 1.16 server)
- Changed examples to be disabled by default.
- Debug mode is now disabled by default.
- Completely reworked the API to make it a lot better to work with. This is so anyone who wants to use the API with their plugin can do so. You can also hook into the API using skript & skript-reflect! More info on the wiki.
- You can now prefix custom things when referencing them in other custom things with multiple different prefixes. Them being: mv: mvm: monstrorvm: and (these ones are required when referencing a custom enchantment) mv- mvm- monstrorvm-
- The plugin will now disable itself if you're on an unsupported server version.
- Removed item-specific custom recipes. They have been replaced with a proper custom recipe system with more flexibility.
- Removed the system that kicked users if recipes weren't registered yet, since now with this new system, recipes are now registered at the same time as everything else.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for this plugin, please suggest them on the Githubs issue tracker, same goes for bugs!
- Fixed reloading using the plugins reload command not properly updating custom things. Now, everything should update as expected without requiring a restart.
- Many more I honestly forgot lol