A hotfix that fixes a bug where custom mobs wouldn't spawn naturally.
Also brings a new feature - you can now right click a mob spawner with a custom mobs spawn egg while in creative to make that spawner spawn that custom mob!
A plugin for creating custom items, mobs, recipes and enchantments easily!
I've thought about it, and decided to make a discord for quick and easy/basic support for all of my plugins.
It is also just meant to be a hangout or a place to share your creations.
This isn't meant to be used for all support, however, for major issues, please use the github issue tracker.
I am much more active on discord, though.
You can join here.
I know this is long awaited, and it took way longer than it should have. There was many personal things I was dealing with during the development of this update. But I hope you guys enjoy!
- Added the ability to create custom enchantments! Enchantments work just like vanilla enchants. You can get them from enchantment tables (you can set the chance of this happening per-enchant), and you can combine...
- Added a difficulty scaling system where users can define values that will change depending on difficulty for their custom mobs. More info here.
- Better message system/utilities to help with development. This isn't a visible change to a normal user.
- Added a 'SpawnNaturally' node that when set to false (default is true) the mob will not spawn...
- Added a system that kicks players if they join before the plugin is done registering any custom recipes. This is to avoid the server thinking recipes don't exist for the player if they join before the recipes actually exist.
- Added a check that will make sure custom mobs max health, attack damage and movement speed are not above the max defined inside the spigot.yml (you can of course change the values within spigot.yml) If a value...
It's odd it jumped from 1.0.3 to 1.0.6, the other versions in between were testing and I forgot to publish onto here when they were ready, Been busy with other things. My apologies.
- Tweaked how custom items are registered, as some items can be registered without custom effects, but the plugin would still register events for the item. It no longer does this, it now only registers events for items that actually have events. This is to hopefully save on memory.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for this plugin, please suggest them on the Githubs issue tracker, same goes for...
- Tweaked custom recipes to now require a key specified in it in the items yml file.
- Tweaked the recipe system a bit.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for this plugin, please suggest them on the Githubs issue tracker, same goes for bugs!