- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Supported Versions: 1.7,1.8,1.9,1.10,1.11,1.12
Code (Text):/mcrate - view the crate storage
/mcrate help - the help command
/mcrate reload - reload the config
/mcrate giveall <crate> <amount> - give all players a monthly crate
/mcrate give <player> <crate> <amount> - give a player a monthly crate
Administrator Permission: mcrate.adminThe format is:
Examples can be, if I was holding a diamond sword and I wanted to add the item to the "normal" section and I wanted it to give a diamond sword I could type:Code (Text):/mcrate addItem <crateName> <type> <chance> <giveItem> <command>
The number 50 sets the chance to 50, but you can make it whatever you want as long as it's a whole number and it's not a negative.Code (Text):/mcrate addItem January normal 50 true
Here is a command example:
This would be if I want the item in hand to show up as an icon, but I want the reward to give the player a silk spawner cow. Since I put "final" the reward is in the final section.Code (Text):/mcrate addItem January final 50 false ss give %player% cow
prefix: '&6&lMonthly&e&lCrates &8»&e '
no-perms: '%prefix%You don''t have permission to execute this command.'
config-reloaded: '%prefix%Config has successfully reloaded!'
invalid-usage: '%prefix%Incorrect usage.'
success-give: '%prefix%You have successfully given &6%amount%&ex &6%crate%&e Monthly
Crates to &6%player%&e!'
success-give-other: '%prefix%You now have &6%amount%&ex &6%crate%&e more Monthly
created-item: '%prefix%You have added your hand item to the crate! To remove it,
go into the config and delete it.'
- '&8&l&m-----[&r &6&lMonthly&e&lCrates &f[&8v1.8&f] &8&l&m]-----&r'
- '&6&l* &e/mcrate'
- '&7View the Available Monthly Crates'
- '&6&l* &e/mcrate help'
- '&7View the Help Page &8(&cThis Page&8)'
- '&6&l* &e/mcrate reload'
- '&7Reloads the Config'
- '&6&l* &e/mcrate giveall <crate> <amount>'
- '&7Give all players a Monthly Crate'
- '&6&l* &e/mcrate give <player> <crate> <amount>'
- '&7Give a player a Monthly Crate'
- '&6&l* &e/mcrate addItem <crateName> <type:(normal or final)> <chance> <giveItem:(if
false, command is used)> <command:(don''t put anything here if giveItem is true)>'
- '&8&l&m-----[&r &6&lPermission &e&lNodes &8&l&m]-----&r'
- '&e&lCMD: &7/mcrate: &fmcrates.storage'
- '&c&lADMIN: &fmcrates.admin'
Name: '&8%crate#% Crates'
Name: '&f&l** &b&lExample Monthly Crate &f&l**'
- '&eUnlocked at shop.example.com by &n%player%'
- '&f&l&nADMIN ITEMS'
- '&f&l* &fNone'
- '&e&l* &eNone'
- '&6&l* &eDeveloper Skull'
Name: '&8Crate: %name%'
- '&7Click to receive a random'
- '&7item from the crate.'
- '&7You can''t open the final reward'
- '&7until you have redeemed all other rewards.'
Name: '&d&lMonthly Sword'
- '&dDefinitely monthly.'
Name: '&c&lSkull of Minerbeef'
- '&cHey, i just code...'
- '&cLeave me a 5 star on spigot ;)'
Servers Using My Plugin
- play.newliberty.us - @DeadlyrockI keep getting the same item more than once. I have enabled once-per-item. What can i do?
- To begin with, you need to have 9 or more rewards in the normal-rewards section in order for this to work. Since you can get 9 normal rewards, it needs 9 minimum to give you one of each reward. If you have 8 rewards, a reward will have to be given twice in order for you to gain all 9 rewards. Remember, you can have more than 9 normal rewards if you wish.
Monthly Crates ➢ Create Your Own Monthly Crates! 2.11
Ever wanted monthly crates similar to cosmicpvp?