- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Disclaimer: This plugin is modeled after the existing GUIRedeemMCMMO plugin. I made this to have an up-to-date version of the mentioned plugin. If there are any bugs/errors please put them in the discussion section instead of leaving a review. This plugin is also open-sourced. Feel free to change it to your liking OR submit a pull request for review.
Information: MorphRedeem is an easy to use mcMMO redeem plugin that allows admins to give users 'mcMMO Credits' that can be applied to the players' mcMMO skill levels. Admins can also disable specific skills in the plugins config as well as change every message in the messages.yml.
Dependencies: mcMMO, PlaceHolderAPI (Optional!)
Below you can find a list of current notable features in the plugin. If you have a suggestion or idea feel free to mention it in the discussion section!
- Redeem System: User-friendly redeem GUI showing information about each mcMMO skill, Credits they currently have, and Credits they have spent overall.
- Data Options: YML and MySQL support. SQL is a good option for those wishing to have a player's credit balance be used on multiple servers. (Bungeecord)
- Colors: You can edit the plugin colors to fit your servers scheme. (Via message.yml) You can also edit the main glass color used in the redeem menu.
- Admin Commands: Simple to use commands supporting online players, offline players and UUID's.
- Disable Skills: Admins can disable specific skills so players cant redeem credits to them!
- Config Options: Options on Options. You can change the GUI items that show as well as all messages the plugin uses!
- PlaceHolderAPI: This plugin utilizes the PlaceHolderAPI plugin.%morphredeem_credits%
Below you can find a list of updates I plan to implement in the future. I might make a public Trello board and link that so you all can track changes and updates as I add them.
Commands and Permissions:
- More Commands: (Added!) Adding new commands like /mr set <player> <num> | /mr reset <player> | /mr credits <player> | /mr send <player> <num>.
- Prestige System: This would allow players to prestige mcMMO skills that are at the skills level cap. Prestiging the skill would give the player a specific reward specified in the config. Prestiging the skill would reset the skills level starting them back out at 0.Pictures:Player Commands:
/mr - Opens the redeem menu!
[Alias: /redeem] [Perm: morphredeem.redeem]
/mr help - Shows all MorphRedeem commands in chat.
/mr credits - Shows the user how many credits they have.
/mr credits <player> - Show you how many credits a user has.
/mr send <player> <num> - Send credits to another user.
/mr <skill> <num> - Redeem credits into a specified skill.
Admin Commands: [morphredeem.admin]
/mr add <player> <num> - Add credits to a users balance.
/mr remove <player> <num> - Remove credits from a users balance.
/mr reset <player> - Reset a users credit balance.
/mr set <player> <num> - Set a users credit balance.
/mr reload - Reloads the plugins config files.
If you have any problems, questions or any suggestions feel free to contact me on here or discord.
Discord Username: Morphie#6969
Note: This plugin is no longer supported for versions lower than 1.13. I also recommend that you consider running the current version of Minecraft. I may add builds that do support this later in the future.
MorphRedeem | (1.13.x - 1.15) | (mcMMO Redeem) | 1.2.2
Allows players to redeem credits in mcMMO levels! (Skills)
- PlaceholderAPI Fix (Sorry for back to back patches.) Apr 6, 2020
- GUI Exploit + Player Data Null Bug Apr 6, 2020
- 1.2.0 Command Patch & Bug Fixes Oct 16, 2019