- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Disclaimer: This plugin is modeled after the existing GUIRedeemMCMMO plugin. I made this to have an up-to-date version of the mentioned plugin. If there are any bugs/errors please put them in the discussion section instead of leaving a review. This plugin is not to be decompiled or redistributed without permission from me. (Morphie)
Information: MorphRedeem is an easy to use mcMMO redeem plugin that allows admins to give users 'mcMMO Credits' that can be applied to the players' mcMMO skill levels. Admins can also disable specific skills in the plugins config as well as changing every message in the messages.yml.
Dependencies: mcMMO, PlaceHolderAPI (Optional!)
Below you can find a list of current notable features in the plugin. If you have a suggestion or idea feel free to mention it in the discussion section!
- Redeem System: User-friendly redeem GUI showing information about each mcMMO skill, Credits they currently have, and Credits they have spent overall.
- Colors: You can edit the plugin colors to fit your servers scheme. (Via message.yml) You can also edit the main glass color used in the redeem menu.
- Admin Commands: Simple commands to add or remove credits from an online AND offline player.
- Disable Skills: Admins can disable specific skills so players cant redeem credits to them!
- Config Options: Options on Options. You can change the GUI items that show as well as all messages the plugin uses!
- PlaceHolderAPI: This plugin utilizes the PlaceHolderAPI plugin.%morphredeem_credits%
Below you can find a list of updates I plan to implement in the future. I might make a public Trello board and link that so you all can track changes and updates as I add them.
Commands and Permissions:
- More Commands: Adding new commands like /mr set <player> <num> | /mr reset <player> | /mr credits <player> | /mr send <player> <num>.
- Prestige System: This would allow players to prestige mcMMO skills that are at the skills level cap. Prestiging the skill would give the player a specific reward specified in the config. Prestiging the skill would reset the skills level starting them back out at 0.
/mr - Opens the redeem menu!
[Alias: /redeem] [Perm: morphredeem.redeem]
/mr <skill> <num> - Redeem credits into a specified skill.
/mr help - Shows all MorphRedeem commands in chat.
/mr credits - Shows the user how many credits they have.
Admin Commands: [morphredeem.admin]
/mr add <player> <num> - Add credits to a users balance.
/mr remove <player> <num> - Remove credits from a users balance.
/mr reload - Reloads the plugins config files.
This plugin runs on my Minecraft server. #ShamelessPlug Feel free to join with: play.naturva.net (1.13.2 - 1.14.2)
Lastly, if you have any problems, questions or any suggestions feel free to contact me on here or discord.
Discord Username: Morphie#6969
Note: This plugin is no longer supported for versions lower than 1.13. I also recommend that you consider running the current version of Minecraft. I may add builds that do support this later in the future.
MorphRedeem (mcMMO Credits) (1.14) 1.1.1
Allows players to redeem credits in mcMMO levels! (Skills)