This is the final legacy release of Movecraft-Combat which brings some awesome features!
- TNT Translocation in 1.11+! This optional feature brings back the classic translocation mechanism from 1.10 into 1.11+ servers (only for TNT)! See the new default config for the option.
- Cannon Directors now normalize TNT horizontal velocities properly (aka ignore vertical velocity), thanks @drfiveminusmint!
- Cannon Directors now properly converge on blocks past 120 meters from the player,...
Movecraft Combat Addon
This update brings some minor (or major depending on how badly it affected your server) performance fixes along with support for Movecraft-WorldGuard.galacticwarrior likes this.
v1.3 brings a patch to the errors caused by /movecraft reloadtypes. This update will require APDevTeam beta 8+ and Eirik's fork beta 37+.
This update brings a few minor updates and migrations from Movecraft (please use beta 7+ with this version!).
- Fireball penetration & "the AA bug" have been migrated & patched. Thanks @drfiveminusmint!
- Director "theft" no longer exists for TNT tracking crafts. Thanks @HumorousFool!
- Various NPEs in tracking have been patched.
- The API has been expanded to allow custom DamageTypes to be registered to the DamageManager and killfeed. The first plugin to utilize...
v1.1 of MCC is here! This release brings some small bugfixes and major performance improvements to fireball & TNT tracking.
- Anti-Radar now functions near crafts rather than only within their bounding boxes. This feature is still in beta.
- Tracer code is now more efficient and will have a smaller performance impact on the server side (specifically for large playerbase servers).
- Director code is now more efficient and will have a smaller performance impact on the server side....
This includes a small patch for a possible bug with explosions in protected regions.
After a few weeks of testing on Airship Pirates, this plugin is now considered stable enough for release! Packaged with is a snapshot of Movecraft for <1.13 that supports MCC, but the next beta release will have full support.
In addition, this update includes a feature to configure tracers per player using /tracermode and /tracersetting. It also includes a feature to nullify the advantages of player radar.
This pre-release is almost stable enough to be called v1.0.0, but I want to leave it sit for a few more weeks on beta testing.
- Directors now work "properly" (or atleast as much as they ever have)
- Projectile tracking now works within 3 blocks of a craft rather than within the hitbox
- Torpedo tracking is now implemented
- WG support is now added to status tracking, and will ignore combat releases if the player is within a "protected region" (one which has TNT...