You ever wanted to use MoveMeNow but you have multiple lobbies? With this plugin this is no longer a problem, because it has built in HubMagic support!
- Move a player on kick to a configured server
- Reload the configuration with a command
- HubMagic support
- /moveonkick reload - reloads the configuration - moveonkick.admin
- Place the jar File to your plugin folder
- Restart your BungeeCord instance
- Modify the automatically created configuration file and reload the configuration with the command or restart the server
SupportCode (Text):# Main configuration file for MoveOnKick
# The lobby server we want the player moved to
# You can leave this blank if you use HubMagic
# True if we should use HubMagic for lobby connecting, false otherwise
# True if we should send the message, false otherwise
# The messages will be divided into multiple lines.
# You can use color codes with & http://wiki.vg/Chat#Colors
- '&7You were &c&lkicked &7from the server!&r'
- '&7You are now on the &e&ldefault &7server!&r'
If you have any issues, post them on the GitHub Issues site.
You can find the source code on GitHub.
I will keep this plugin for free, but if you want to buy me a coffee or energy drink or something else that keeps me awake all the nights I work on my plugins.