- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin gives the ability to let players skip the night. This is done by only making a configured percentage of the online players go to bed, making skipping the night on a server much easier!
/mps help: displays the help menu.
/mps setpercentage <percentage>: sets the required player percentage.
/mps reload: reloads the plugin.
/mps blacklist list: lists blacklisted worlds.
/mps blacklist add/remove <world>: manages the world blacklist.
You can configure the entire plugin in-game via commands.
For custom messages go into the messages.yml and change any messages you want to.
- Supports multiple worlds
- Ability to blacklist worlds
- Spam prevention
- Custom messages.yml file with placeholders
- Info.yml file containing permissions and placeholders
- edl.limit.bypass: ability to spawn in ender dragons even when the limit has been reached
- mps.help: the ability to see the help menu
- mps.reload: ability to reload the plugin
- mps.setpercentage: ability to set the player percentage
- mps.blacklist: ability to view/edit the blacklist
Simply put the MultiplayerSleep jar into your plugin folder and restart your server. (If you encounter any issues please restart the server instead of using /reload or plugman).
To-do list (changes might happen):
- Make spam prevention count down
- Add a boss bar counter
If you have any suggestions don't hesitate to send them to me!
If you have any questions or problems and want to stay up to date, feel free to join my discord:
NOTES: If you find any bugs or if something doesn't work, please report it in the discussion thread or my discord server. The review section is for reviews only and I will not respond to bugs nor problem-related questions. Before asking for help, always check whether you have the most recent version installed.
[MPS] MultiplayerSleep! |Easy set-up|Multiple worlds 1.2.0
Allow players to skip night by setting a required sleep percentage.