- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a small addon for people who are using Multiverse and want to run their own commands on teleporting or entering a Multiverse Portal! Supports PlaceholderAPI replacements in command.
Some things you can do is to run your RandomTP or custom commands on entering a Multiverse Portal that were not possible previously.
How to use:
- Open the config.yml file in your Multiverse-CommandDestination folder.
- Add the custom commands you want as explained below.(Note: If you are using minecraft <1.13, you will need to use an older version of Multiverse. Ask their support on it)Code (YAML):# Multiverse-CommandDestination
# Spigot: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/multiverse-commanddestination.90232/
# Discord: https://discord.gg/Be59ehc
# Github: https://github.com/benwoo1110/Multiverse-CommandDestination.git
# Paypal: https://paypal.me/benergy10
# Command settings
# Put all the command you want to run here.
# The destination string is 'cmd:<name>'.
# Prefix with 'console:' to run command from console.
# Built in placeholders are:
# - %player% for player name.
# - %world% for world name player is in.
# If you want additional placeholders, get PlaceholderAPI plugin.
# This is an example. To run this in Multiverse you can do '/mvtp cmd:examplename'
# To set a portal destination do '/mvp modify dest cmd:examplename -p <portalname>'
- 'say I am %player% at %world%.'
- 'console:say This is running from console.'
# Other settings
# Enable parsing of placeholders provided by placeholderAPI plugin if you have it installed.
Have a question or want to have a chat with me? the best place to ask is in my Discord server. Either myself or somebody else will be available.