- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7Multiverse Spleef[Not continued in any way]
Spleef is an GameMode Plugin, which is for addig Spleef-Arenas on an Multiverse or Normal Bukkit/Spigot Server.
This Plugin supports English and German.
It has five permissions:
- Allows you to place Spleef-Signs.
- Allows you to start/stop Spleef-Games.
- Automatically adds spleef.cmdbypass
- Allows you to create Spleef-Arenas.
- Allows you to bypass the command blockade.
- Combines all previous.
There are the commands /spleef or /spl
/spl help - Used for ingame help.
/spl info - Gives infos about the plugin.
/spl infoItem - With this item you can inspect Spleef-signs.
/spl markItem - With this item an new areana gets selected.
/spl setlang <lang> - Sets the language.
/spl start - Starts the current round.
/spl stop - Stops the current round.
/spl list - Lists all arenas.
/spl create <name> <minPlayers> <maxPlayers> <layerspace> - Creates a new game.
/spl remove <name> - Deletes the arena.
/spl forcegen <name> - Forces to generate the snow.
How to create an arena:
- First get the markItem with /spl markItem
- Select the arena ground worldedit style with the mark item.
- Create the arena with /spl create <name> <minPlayers> <maxPlayers> <layerspace>
- The name is the key of this arena. minPlayers is the number of required players to start. maxPlayers the number of players when the arena is full.
- layerspace define how many layers of air will be left by the generator between each generated. Top and bottom are generated anyway.
- Now put an sign on a wall and write [Spleef] into the first line and in the second the name of the arena.
- This sign now allows you to join the arena.
How do I change the language?
- Start you server with the plugin installed.
- Stop the server and open the config.yml in the Spleef-Folder in plugins.
- set language to eng for English, to de for German.
Because I recently added multilingual support it might be a litte bit buggy. Please report bugs
Thank you for using my plugin.
Multiverse Spleef 1.1
A Spleef-Game Plugin which is compatible with Multiverse/Multiworld