Munchausen Fireworks is a plugin that could bring a lot fun to your server.
This plugin, according to it's name, is dedicated to my favorite (in childhood) book - The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. If you read this book you can remember the story about Baron Munchausen and the cannon ball. I remember this story and invent a new item - Munchausen Firework. This firework is a new item that allows players to ride the firework rocket and force other players (and mobs) to fly on it.
- New item: Munchausen Firework and new recipes (to create a Munchausen Firework and to power up it)
- Ride firework rocket and fly!
- You can control your flying direction!
- Use firework to bring made any mob flying!
- Use air bombs to destroy your enemies!
How to use Munchausen Fireworks
- Craft the Munchausen Firework rocket
- Power up rocket if necessary
- Run, sprint and use your firework
1. Creating a Munchausen Firework
You need a Firework Rocket. Place it workbench and combine it with leash.
2. Increase power of Munchausen Firework
Place Munchausen Firework in workbench and add some ( 1 - 8 ) gunpowder. Every gunpowder will increase power of rocket by one.
3. Creating Carrier Firework
You need a Firework Rocket. Place it workbench and combine it with leash and furnace.
4. Creating Air bombs: You need TNT, stone button and flint-n-steel:
- /munchausen help — Mmm....
- /munchausen give — shows virtual inventory with Munchausen Fireworks (and fuel)
- /munchausen reload — reload plugin configuration
- munchausen.give — allows to use give and help commands
- munchausen.config — allows to use reload command
- munchausen.firework — allows to use Munchausen Fireworks
- munchausen.carrier— allows to use Carrier Fireworks
- munchausen.firework.launchmob — allows to launch mobs with Munchausen Fireworks
- munchausen.firework.launchplayer — allows to launch other players
- munchausen.fireworks.craft — allows to use crafting recipes
- munchausen.bomberman — allows to use Air bombs
check-updates: true # true - to enable update checker
language: english # language (russian - included)
language-save: false # save language file
sprint-to-fly: true # Need sprinting to fly at firework
item-craft-enable: true # Use crafting recipes
decrease-takeoff-speed: true # if set to true the takeoff speed is lower than usual
item: '&6Munchausen_Firework$FIREWORK' # Munchausen Firework item
maxPower: 50 # Max power of rocket that could be reached using power-up recipe
take-off-modifier: 0.8 # 1 - normal speed (100%), 0.8 = 80% of normal speed
item-remove: true # false - to infinitive fireworks
randomize-firework: false # Ignore firework settings and every time create a random firework effect
item: '&cCarrier_Firework$FIREWORK' # Carrier Firework item
fuel-item: SULPHUR # Carrier fuel item
take-off-modifier: 0.45 # 1 - normal speed (100%), 0.45 = 45% of normal speed
base-time: 1.0 # time between reloads
explode-effect-on-reload: true # play small explosion effect when carrier is reloading
need-fuel-to-fly: true # set to false if you need do disable fuel usage
item: '&4Air bomb$TNT' # Air-bomb item
shoot-mode: true # shot or drop bomb
damage-modifier: 100.0 # Fall-damage modifier (in percents). Set 0 to disable damage; 100 - no change; more than 100 - increased damage
effects: # List of potion effects. Set "effects: " to disable effects
- DAMAGE_RESISTANCE time:3s level:3
Munchausen Fireworks include a update checker that use your server internet connection. Update checker will every hour check the dev.bukkit.org to find new released version of plugin and you can easy disable it: just set parameter "version-check" to "false" in config.yml.