- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Backup your worlds using Multiverse.
[ Multiverse is required ]
How to use:
- Use /mvbackups to open up the menu.
- Click the Blue Concrete, then select the world you want to be backed up.
- You can view what world's are backed up by clicking the Green Concrete.
- You can restore a backup at any time using the White Concrete, and selecting the world.
- You can remove a world from being backed up using the Red Concrete.
- To use /mvbackups - mvbackups.listScreenshots: