This is major version of MVdWPlaceholderAPI adding new features. It will not break MVdW placeholder plugins that worked on 2.X versions or other plugins that added placeholders.
- Added relational placeholder support
- AnimatedNames and other plugins require an update to utilize this. An update will be created soon
- Plugins can now register placeholders that make use of relational placeholders (see documentation or github)
- Fixed a very important bug where event triggers would be globally triggered on all MVdW Placeholder plugins.
- This caused issues such as the Tab not animating when in combat or AnimatedNames showing white names
- Added EventAPI for triggering an event on FeatherBoard, Arcadeboard...
- Documentation will be added later
- Pseudo example:
- Code (Text):Plugin featherboard = Bukkit.getPluginManager().getPlugin("FeatherBoard");
// Enable the "combat" scoreboard of player
// Disable the "combat" scoreboard of player