MyCommand for BungeeCord main mission is to act as a bridge and allow standard MyCommand plugin to communicate with the BungeeCord Proxy and execute, otherwise, unacessible proxy commands from the server.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
MyCommand for BungeeCord is also a standalone plugin who allows you to create custom commands directly on the proxy side. The commands created, appears to the player like a registered one.
Take in mind this is a brand new plugin, and doesn't provide you all the tools the standard MyCommand has.
What commands i can create with this plugin then?
You can create TEXT based commands
or perform multiple commands in one, using the RUN_COMMAND or RUN_AS_PROXY command types.
Other command typed : RAW_TEXT and TITLE
It's possible customize the commands by applying delays "$delay$", using placeholders and changing the permission node/message
Main Commands :
- /bmycmd (Show help)
- /bmycmd reload (Reload the command files)
- /bmycmd list (Show all the created commands by pages)
- /bmycmd check <command> (Look into a created command)
- /bmycmd runasproxy <command> (Run a command as a console sender)
/bmycmd permission :
bmycmd.admin (This permission, also allow's you to run every command you create)
RUN_COMMAND: $delay$ , $text$ , $broadcasttext$ , $multiargs , $arg1 , $arg2 ... $arg9
PLAYER: $player , $ping , $server_name , $server_motd , $uuid , $language , $online , $randomnumber%10% or $randomnumber%5<to>10%
Colorcode: &1 to &f or $random_color
Some command examples (commands.yml) :
If you used MyCommand before, you can see how it looks exactly the same.
RUN_COMMAND and RUN_AS_PROXY can run only proxy commands, not the server one's.
If you want to hide a command, or override another plugin command, you can use "register: false" to unregistered that command. By default they are registered.Code (Text):example:
- "&aLine 1"
- "&bLine 2"
- "&aHello &b$player! &aHover your mouse over me!; &dMAGIC"
- "&0[&d*&0]&e Click me; &eClick here to suggest the command &d/bmycmd;/bmycmd"
- "$RUN_COMMAND$&0[&e*&0]&c Set the time to day; &eClick to Execute;/time set day"
- "$OPEN_URL$&0[&e*&0]$random_color Open Google.com; &eClick to open;http://www.google.com"
- "&eHello &2$player!"
- "&aYou're currently connected on the server &2$server_name"
- "&2And your current PING to &a$server_name &2is &a$ping"
- "$text$&eHello &2$player! &bTesting TEXT"
- "$delay$/alert 3"
- "$delay$/alert 2"
- "$delay$/alert 1"
permission-error: "&cYou can't use this command!"
- "/send $player lobby"
- "$text$&eTeleported to lobby."
- "&eThis Command works only from the lobby"
error-message: "&cThis command can be used only from the lobby"
- '&aHello &e$player'
- '&aha&3ve a &4nice &bDAY'
- '&0[&cINFO&0]&a $multiargs'
- '&9(&bBroadcast message&9)'
If you don't want to use those features, you can disable the Listener in the config.yml and the impact it will be zero. (if there is any).
Turning off the custom command feature, it always leave the Bridge working allowing server-side MyCommand to communicate with the proxy.
MyCommand for BungeeCord 1.1.1
MyCommand Bridge and Standalone plugin to create proxy-side custom commands.