You have never seen your Wolves this awesome before!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
* Dogs teleport upon chunk-unloading, so the Dogs can follow their owner. Requires the Dog to not sit (all other Tameables can also be set to teleport on chunk-unload in the config).
* 500+ randomly generated names.
* Dogs can gain experience and level up by killing stuff.
* Dogs get more health and deal more damage the higher level they reach.
* A command to view a Dogs stats.
* Update color of Dog's nametag when their collar gets coloured.
* Puppies, from breeding two Dogs, become Dogs as well.
* Configurable all the way from the sound on LevelUp to the messages displayed (excluding error messages for now...)
* Add inventory to Dogs, so they can wear armor and take less damage.
Bug reports and issues:
Tamed wolves but at least 10x better
very nice plugin. however could you please add a way to disable and enable features? for example i use mythic mobs with custom prenamed dogs with custom health etc. these spawn in the wild and when tamed become the players dog. this plugin overrides that. i love the idea of having a leveling system (but i figure my use case is so special that simply disabling that would b simpler). i really only want to use the comehere command and the automatic teleporting / death messages. as is i cant really use it. it is a very nice plugin tho for the right server.
It is really fun, only things I'd like to see if if there is a way to display the dog's health instead of hitting the command often, and if there was a way to kennel or send the dog away when you are going to be doing something you don't want the pet to be around and be in danger.
This is a fantastic plugin, I'm using it on my server and my players love it! I have a bug which I'll report on GitHub. One suggestion - could you add a feature to "pet" your dog? I don't really know how you might do this, but it would be something nice and cute!