- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A lightweight plugin addon to MyPet that adds adaptive GUI/Menu for MyPet commands.
Dependencies & Requirements:
You Must have the following plugins in order for the plugin to work:
- MyPet Plugin
- You can find legacy version here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mypet-legacy.12725/
- [Recommended] Development Build: https://mypet-plugin.de/download
- [Soft depend] PlaceHolderAPI (Optional if you want adaptive Menu)
- Download it from here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/placeholderapi.6245/
- Download MyPetGUI.Jar file and place into your "server/plugins/" folder.
- Reload your server
- Go to ""server/plugins/MyPetGUI/" folder and open config.yml to edit languages, colors or set black_listed_worlds list.
- Setup Permissions as it suites, more information in Permission Section.
- Type "/mypetgui reload"
- Type the command "/pet" to open the MyPetGUI/Menu and click on an item to execute its command from the GUI.
- Type the command "/petbmenu" to open the MyPetGUI Behavior Menu.
Support & Suggestions:
- Default to true, set to false to prevent players from opening the menu "/pet", "/petbmenu".
- Admin permission for the plugin.
- Reload the configuration of the plugin "/mypetgui reload".
- Default to true, display mypet shop icon on the menu.
- Set this permission to false to disable showing the icon on the menu.
Feel free to add me in discord: TatoIQ#7348 or join my discord server: http://discord.tatomc.com. If you run into any issues feel free to send them to me in discord or post them in github: https://github.com/PotatoIQ/MyPetGUI-Plugin/issues
I have made a skiprt version of the addon, you can find it here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mypet-gui-menu-command-tool.83337/
1- Trading Menu which will show online players and teleport you to them and executes the trade command once they are near you
2/1- Optional PetTool Command, a tool which allows you to execute commands you choose when u right/left click sneaking or standing on the tool.
2/2- A GUI for customizing the tool per player preference
3- YML config file to Edit items, names, lores, of GUI items
4- Petbehaviors Menu will be adaptive to the permissions the player has and the behaviors available for that pet in its current skilltree state
5- Add Permissions
MyPetGUI Menu - MyPet Addon V1.06
Add an adaptive GUI/Menu for MyPet commands.