- Fixed a bug which caused plugin to not start under version 1.13
- Added a config option CHECK_UPDATES. You can set it to false to make plugin not check for updates and not show any messages about them.
MySkin [1.8 - 1.14.1] 2.7
Lightweight solution for skins on your Minecraft server.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing CommandBlocks and F3+N from working after a skin has been applied
- Plugin now runs natively on 1.14 (still works with older versions though!)
- Fixed a bug with SkinSearch in Spigot 1.14
- Added a few new localization strings
- Updated /SkinSearch
- Updated for 1.14, still compatibile with 1.13.
- Now with pages and skin caching!
- Now you can choose how many skins will the plugin cache to instantly display in pages, use new config option "SKINSEARCH_MAX_CACHED_SKINS" to set it up.
60 skins by default.
- To control how often should...
- Updated to support latest 1.14 version
- Fixed a bug which caused the plugin to not work under JDK12 (still functions as intended in older version)
- Fixed a bug with MySQL over SSL -> You can now choose to enable or disable SSL in config depending on your database setup
- MySQL has now an option to run using a single but persistent connection, due to some server providers restrictions, see config
- Added skin blacklist, use config section "BLACKLIST" to list out names players cant normally use, and to permit ceratin...
- Updated plugin to support latest changes in BungeeCord/Waterfall forks
- Fixed bug where an older version of Waterfall/BungeeCord wouldnt set skin
- Various small bugfixes for both bukkit/bungee versions
Next update will likely be 1.14 as soon as it comes outSolder likes this.
- Fixed a bug that caused skin to not be set after reconnecting (thanks sfBanjo for reporting)
- Added an option in config for MySQL databases with limited connections, enable single persistent connection if you dont want the plugin to create more connections. (Testing feature, please report back)
- Fixed an error related to windows based servers when first launching the plugin
- Small bugfixes not worth mentioning
- Fixed a bug that did not allow you to switch back to your original skin after setting a new one
- Fixed console spam when Mojang servers are unavailable
- Added option to enable default skins for non-premium players, look at configuration file
- /skin command now shows which skin are you using
- Added /myskin skinof [player] to show what skin is player using
- Added /myskin clearcache to clear skin data and uuid cache (not player set skins!)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Craftbukkit builds
- Fixed compatibility with Travertine (and possibly other BungeeCord forks)
- Fixed compatibility with MV-Core generated worlds
Page 1 of 2