- Added 1.16.2 & 1.16.3 support
MySkin [1.8.x - 1.16.x] 3.2
Lightweight solution for skins on your Minecraft server.
- Updated to 1.16.1
- Fixed various errors with Mojang API - If you see any more of those, please make sure to report back, thanks
- Fixed a case when /skin did not update skin instantly
- Fixed a bug which caused errors with latest Waterfall builds
- Fixed various reported small bugs (thanks for PMs)
- Updated to support latest 1.15.1 with latest Paper, Spigot, Waterfall
- Added a DEFAULTSKINS_FORCE option in config:
- Enabling this WILL cause ALL (even premium) players to get a random skin selected from the default skin list.
- Only selected for the very first connection (or when you manually...
- Now supports minecraft 1.15
Valentina_pro likes this.
- Fixed all reported skin search errors
- Minor bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug which caused plugin to not start under version 1.13
- Added a config option CHECK_UPDATES. You can set it to false to make plugin not check for updates and not show any messages about them.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing CommandBlocks and F3+N from working after a skin has been applied
- Plugin now runs natively on 1.14 (still works with older versions though!)
- Fixed a bug with SkinSearch in Spigot 1.14
- Added a few new localization strings
- Updated /SkinSearch
- Updated for 1.14, still compatibile with 1.13.
- Now with pages and skin caching!
- Now you can choose how many skins will the plugin cache to instantly display in pages, use new config option "SKINSEARCH_MAX_CACHED_SKINS" to set it up.
60 skins by default.
- To control how often should...
- Updated to support latest 1.14 version
- Fixed a bug which caused the plugin to not work under JDK12 (still functions as intended in older version)
- Fixed a bug with MySQL over SSL -> You can now choose to enable or disable SSL in config depending on your database setup
- MySQL has now an option to run using a single but persistent connection, due to some server providers restrictions, see config
- Added skin blacklist, use config section "BLACKLIST" to list out names players cant normally use, and to permit ceratin...
Page 1 of 3