- Corrected an anti-redistribution bug that caused the plugin to disable.
- Corrected a major issue that prevented database data from being accessible.
MySQL API Version 2.7
A simplified API that will help you work with your Minecraft related database.
- Made sure all statements are closed after query execution.
- Made sure all connections are terminated after query execution.
- Overall improved the safety and reliability of the API.
LMFAO1OO2qw likes this.
- Improved the MySQL isConnected() method with additional code and error handling.
- Implemented a new SQL method. ( listGet(...) )
- Made all SQL commands syntaxed with consistency.
- Updated the plugin.yml with 1.13 api-version.
- Removed an unneeded listener implementation.
Improved the configuration utils.
Added the ability to modify the database's port.
Added two new methods to the config class. [ getPort(), setPort(...) ]Jumbo_1907 likes this.
Optimized a config handler.
Improved the connection handlers.
Added further console connection messages.
Updated the build path to 1.12.
Optimized many parts of the older codes.
Removed all of the useless listener registrars.
Added inside-function protections to avoid console errors.
Renamed the function arguments for easier understanding.
For further info please take a look at the recently updated overview page...
Organized and optimized old codes.
Removed useless util (setConnection(Connection con))
Fixed the plugin disable issue.
Organized old codes.
Did some minor optimizations.
Improved update, query and connection voids.
Added a new util. (Boolean tableExists(String table))
Changed info in plugin.yml.
Added a plugin.yml protection.
Improved exception report system.
Added support for java 7.
Fixed a big issue with SQL.exists(...) method.
Page 1 of 2