A simple reports plugin that helps to streamline reporting.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- MySQL database (This is optional as of version 1.3).
- Multiple server support
- Flag system. (Close, open, invalid etc)
- Comment System
How to install:
1. Simply drop the .jar file into your plugins folder. There are no dependencies.
2. If you plan on connecting to a MySQL server, make sure to configure the config.yml file for your MySQL database in your plugins folder/Reports. Otherwise, you'll need to change the config option useMySQL: true to false, to use the SQLite database.
There are two main commands: /report and /reports
- /report <name> <reason>
Information: Command to report someone.
Staff Permission (To see notification): reports.notify
Information: Main reports command. (Used for viewing and setting)
- /reports view <ID|player>
Information: view a report under an ID or all reports for a player.
- /reports comment <ID>
Information: Comment on a report.
- /reports removecomment <comment ID>
Information: Delete a comment.
- /reports list <page number>
Information: View all reports in a list, 10 at a time.
- /reports delete <ID>
Information: Delete a report by ID.
- /reports setflag <ID> <flag>
Information: Set flag of a report by ID.
- /reports reload
Information: Reload config.yml and MySQL.
- FlatFile .db if no MySQL.
- Add reponses to config.
- viewflag <flag>, to view reports by flag.
- An option to add screenshots to the report (making the plugin a LOT more useful).
- Player's coords in the report.
- A way for a player to view their own report (to see comments and flags).
Please notify me of any bugs in the discussion area and I'll get to them asap.
View on Bukkit:
MySQL Reports 1.6
This plugin allows players to report other players, and uses a MySQL or SQLite database.