Ever wanted to create mysteryboxes just like in call of duty zombies or case openings in CSGO? This is the plugin for you then!
- Allows players to do a "mysterybox" roll and earn items or make the console run a specific command!
- Hooks into Vault
- Swap between the COD mysterybox style and the CSGO case opening style!
- Customizable messages at your disposable!
- Have PER CHEST customization!
- v1_8_R3 (1.8.7) version of spigot(earlier versions MIGHT work but you'd need to test)
/box create <style> <price> - Creates a mysterybox based on the style and price that you specify - Must be OP!
/box remove - Remove a box(must be looking at chest!) - Must be OP
When you create a MysteryBox, here's an example of what your config will look like now:
alreadyUsed: '&9That mystery box is already in use!'
mysteryboxStarted: '&4Mysterybox roll started! Good luck!'
notEnough: '&8Not enough money! You need %price%'
mysteryboxEndMsg: '&6Mysterybox roll over!'
style: CSGO //Style that this box uses (COD or CSGO)
price: 50.0 //price to use this SPECIFIC box
items: //each possible items you can get
'0': //simply increment each number by 1 or call it whatever you want
percent: 100.0 //percent change of receiving that item
reward: DIAMOND:1:0 //the reward that they receive
displayItem: DIAMOND //the item displayed (ONLY APPLIES TO COD BOX)
Drag and drop in and restart.
Create mysteryboxes just like in COD: Zombies!