- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a simple add-on for Quests that adds a "Kill # Mythic Mobs" objective in order to add compatibility for MythicMobs.
Using this allows you to have quests where you can specify certain types of MythicMobs' mobs that must be killed.
Using in Quests
- Download MythicMobs-Quests.jar
- Place it in your plugins/Quests/modules directory.
- Start your server!
- When setting up quest stages in Quests, select Custom Objectives
- Add the "Kill MythicMobs" to your quest and follow the on-screen prompt
► MythicMobs Forums
► Discord Server
Check out our forums or Discord for support. You can also check the add-on thread for additional information, found here:
- Quests will sometimes throw an error that it failed to load the module on startup, but immediately after will say it loaded the objective anyway. I do not know why this is, but through all my testing everything has worked.
- Module WILL PROBABLY NOT WORK on versions of each plugin prior to the ones listed.
MythicMobs ⚔ Quests Add-on ⚔ v4.5.5
Add-on for Quests that adds a custom objective for killing specific MythicMobs mobs.