- [Fixed] NullPointerException when persistent inventories were disabled for a world
- [Fixed] Internal server error while loading player inventory on some server implementations due to inventory clearing before load
- [Fixed] Vanilla keepInventory was not working between worlds when inventories are merged
- [Fixed] Wandering traders...
World Management - Simplified
pkeffect likes this.
Compatibility update for the new BKCommonLib 1.14.4-v1 (Minecraft 1.14).
Includes several bugfixes. An important one: inventory not refreshing when players teleport through portals.
- Adds support for Minecraft 1.14+
- Change configuration for portal logic enabling/disabling so it is clearer, and allow per portal type enabling/disabling
- Fix player inventory not fully refreshed when teleporting to another world (out of sync inventory)
- Fix that...
Adds support for Spigot 1.13 and 1.13.1.
- Fixed a bug where player properties weren't fully refreshed on world change, when world inventories were also used
- Fix broken (portal) teleportation to THE_END
- Added portalToLastPosition global configuration option, making it teleport players to their last known position on a world when taking a portal.
- Read server.properties generator settings when creating new worlds
- Added per-world 'bed...
Some of these changes have been laying dormant for a while, but with a reported item duping glitch there is now some importance in publishing a new version.
- Makes the plugin handle server reloads better
- Save player inventory on shutdown to avoid potential data loss
- Preserve flying state of (creative) players when rejoining
- Patch an item duping glitch that occurs when using different plugins for...
LaserCucumber reported a server crash resulting when MyWorlds portal handling was disabled. This was tracked down to be a bug in BKCommonLib that triggered an infinite portal teleportation loop, which Ive fixed in the new -v3 dev build. This updated version includes a workaround to fix the same bug that will work with the released BKCommonLib version.
Also fixed: it no longer shows a World join message twice when using a...
Compatibility update for the latest BKCommonLib version, adding support to older Minecraft versions. Update BKCommonLib and MyWorlds will support all these versions:
- Spigot 1.8.8
- Spigot 1.9
- Spigot 1.9.2
- Spigot 1.9.4
- Spigot 1.10.2
- Spigot 1.11.2
- Spigot 1.12
Most fixes of bugs in MyWorlds happened in BKCommonLib. Main thing that is fixed in MyWorlds is a randomly-occurring nullpointerexception when using portal teleportation. Support MC1.11.2 and MC1.12 through BKCommonLib 1.11.2-v2.