NameChangeTracker keeps track about Players which change their names and includes previous names of an Player in the join message.
The names are requested from the Mojang API so the Plugin will know all names of an player, even if they didn't play on your server before.
This is the Bukkit version of this Plugin. The Bungeecord version can be found here.
If you only want to look up the Names manually, have a look at the standalone program.
Commands & Permissions
- forceOffline - enable this, if your Server is in offline-mode and the plugin should be enabled anyway
- namePrefix - text or color code in front of the player's name
- joinMessage - join message (e.g. 'joined the game')
- hoverMessage - message displayed when hovering over the playername (e.g. 'other names')
- saveNames - If enabled, the Plugin will save all names locally until the server is stopped
/nct check <Name> - get a list of the Player's names - nct.check
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.