- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
NamedMobs lets you change the name that entites will spawn with. Everything is configurable through a config file; how each entity should be named, what spawn reasons should be ignored (such as spawner, spawner_egg etc.)
(/namedmobs = /nmobs)
/nmobs - show info about NamedMobs
/nmobs reload = reload the config
(all commands are for OP only)
ConfigurationIf you want an entity to have a specific name just type the type of the entity followed by ': ' and the name in quotes, names also accept color codes. If you want an entity not to have a name simply don't specify it's type in the file.Code (YAML):# NamedMobs by robertlit
# Make sure that this file is in valid YAML format, validate it at http://www.yamllint.com/
# To add names to entities simply write the type of the entity (all the valid entity types can be found at https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/entity/EntityType.html)
# followed by ': ' and then the name you wish the entity to have inside the quotes (accepts color codes), for example, if you want spider to have the name "Spider" in red
# you will use: SPIDER: "&cSpider" If you want an entity to not be named just delete its node from the config.
COW: "&aI am a cow"
SHEEP: "&7I am a sheep"
# If you wish that entities that spawned for a specific reason (for example spawner or spawner egg) to not have a name, just add the reason to the list (it should be in YAML list format)
# All valid spawn reasons can be found at https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/event/entity/CreatureSpawnEvent.SpawnReason.html
# Entities that spawn for a reason that isn't specified here will have the custom name that it has specified above (if it has one)
- SPAWNER_EGG # You can remove this reason if you want entities that are spawned with a spawn egg to have a custom name, this is just to demonstrate how blocked reasons should be written
If you want a spawn reason to be ignored simply add it to the "blocked-reasons" list. For example:
- LIGHTNINGReporting Bugs
Please do not report bugs in the reviews section, please do report bugs in the discussion section. Note that the plugin is still in beta!
5 stars : plugin works well, or with minor bugs
1-4 stars : plugin has major bugs, change rating to 5 stars when the bug is fixed
Feel free to donate and support me : https://www.paypal.me/robertlitmc
Terms of Service:
By downloading and/or using NamedMobs ("the plugin") you accept the following terms:
1. You must not decompile the plugin
2. You must not copy and/or use any of the plugin's code
3. You must not distribute the plugin and/or claim ownership of the plugin
4. I (robertlit) may change these terms at any time without notice and you must always accept the most recent version of this license
5. I (robertlit) reserve all the rights to the plugin and its code
6. These terms apply to all versions of the plugin
7. If you do not accept one or more of these terms don't download or use the plugin