Track your player's name changes in a MySQL database.
Key is on uuid and playername. Captures First seen and Last seen dates, allows ingame lookups by name and uuid.
Know if that player is really a new guy, or that terrible troll whose staff application you denied last week.
=== Commands ===
/history name [playername]
* Searches the database for any playername entries with this name. Shows them with UUID and last seen dates.
/history uuid [uuid]
* Searches the database for all matching uuid entries. Shows them with the Name and last seen dates.
/history player [playername]
* Searches the database for all matching uuid entries based on player's uuid. Player must be online for this command to work.
=== Config ===
Note: You need to change the Enabled to True for the plugin to work. It is set to False by default so you can update the MySQL info to match your database setup.
Server: Server Address eg.Localhost
Database: Place Database name here
User: Place User of MySQL Database here
Password: Place User password here
==== Getting Started ====
* Place the Jar in your plugins folder and restart.
* The config file will generate.
* You will need to update config with your MySQL database information and restart again.
=== Permission to Use Command ===
Just one permission is checked:
Give it to anyone you want to use the commands.
=== Screenshot of commands ===
Note: I added data to the database here to represent what a player name change would look like. Mojang is not allowing them yet, right now this plugin is a good way to get a baseline on your users UUID before name changes go into effect.
=== Issues Comment Questions? ===
If you have found a bug, issue, or error, please leave a comment!
or you are welcome to leave a post on my forum site.
=== Source ===
=== Last thoughts ===
I put this together when I realized what tool I would like to have with the upcoming ability to change names. Your other plugins will likely have to update to support UUID.
Don't wait until the last minute to get find out what your plugin devs are up to. We have a little time, but not long before this change will affect you.