It’s time for another NametagEdit update which includes various bugs, fixes and a new command!
- Update to Java 7 HikariCP, Fixes: LogBlock issue.
- Detect if fancy messages should be sent. Fixes #12
- Invisibility Glitch Fixed for 1.9
- Removed redundant parameter for PluginManager inside
- /nte group ordering (MySQL only)
- 1.9 Support
For 1.5 and 1.6
- If you’re having an issue with the latest build, try our 1.7 release on GitHub.
Backwards compatibility has not yet been implemented. This is because the latest versions were designed to use UUIDs.
Ordering Group Priority
Suppose we have 3 groups: Owner, Admin, Default. The first group looked at is the one with the highest priority. We would use:
DocumentationCode (Text):/ne groups order Owner Admin Default