- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Not required
WHAT IS THIS
This is lightweight minecraft limbo server. This server can be used as fallback server on your network, or an authorization server on offline mode projects.
The main goal of the project is maximum simplicity with a minimum number of sent and handled packets.
This limbo is empty, there is no ability to set schematic building since this is not necessary. You can send useful information in chat or BossBar. No plugins, no logs. This only able to keep a lot of players while the main server is down.
The server can not support any bukkit/spigot plugins since this is not a fork of any of them. Please, do not ask for adding support of something spigot plugin for this server. If you need to implement some feature while player staying in limbo, just do it on yor proxy server side.
- High performance. The server does not save or cache any useless (for limbo) data.
- Support for BungeeCord and Velocity info forwarding.
- All necessary data are configurable.
- Lightweight. App size less than 2 MB.
The server written based on 1.16.4 Minecraft protocol. You can use ViaVersion or another protocol hack on your proxy server side to achieve compatibility with other versions. However, compatibility with other versions is in the plans, but not the nearest ones, since there is a way to do this using a plugin that is installed on most networks.
There are no commands. To close the server, just press Ctrl+C in the terminal. It will be closed correctly.
The installation process is simple.
- Download the latest version of the program here: https://github.com/Nan1t/NanoLimbo/releases
- Put jar file in the folder you want.
- Create a start script as you did it for Spigot/BungeeCord/etc. with command like this:Code (Text):java -jar <FileName>.jar
- The server will create the settings.yml file. It's a server configuration. Configure it as you want and restart server.
- I recommend you to set parameter debugLevel to 0 when you finish testing server and ready to run it into production. This will disable some useless for production information in the console.