- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Natura is an environmental management and enhancement plugin. With advanced snowfall, extensive configuration, and other new features, you'll be able to bring more to the table to your server.
- Advanced Snowfall - Snow will stack in layers for any snow with a height of 96 and over. The higher it is snowing, the more likely it is to stack.
- Rainfall Control - Control how often it rains.
- Leaf Decay - Define the rate of how quickly leaves from trees will decay.
- Snowfall Control - Control the rate of how quick snow will pile up.
- Ice-form Control - Modify the rate of ice forming.
- Sapling Auto-Plantation - Will automatically plant saplings that are dropped. Will only plant on grass, dirt, or podzol, even if there is snow on top of it.
- Thunder Control - Control how often it thunders.
- Explosion Yield - Modify the rate the amount of blocks that will yield from explosions
- Lightning Control - Control the likelihood of lightning to strike.
How to use Natura
If you're looking on how to configure Natura, look at the Configuration Template.
Configuration is a YAML file located in plugins/Natura/ as config.yml. If you're not familiar with YAML, read Essentials' tutorial here. You can look at the Configuration Template for a more explicit definition of each setting.
Natura is designed to be lightweight, so it only has one command:
- /natura <setting> <value> - Configures the defined setting with the specified value.
- Example: /natura rain-rate 0% or /natura sapling-plant-modifier 0.5
The /natura command requires permission natura.admin
Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated. Thank you for using this plugin.
Natura - Environmental Management System 1.3
Control your world's environment with advanced snowfall, sapling plantation, and more!