This plugin will allow server moderator/administrator to put a naughty player into the naughty game mode.
Once player is put in the naughty game mode, he CANNOT:
Basically s/he needs to just quietly roaming around so that s/he won't bother other players. The naughty mode is time-based gamemode. It will automatically expire. (In case moderator/admin forget to remove those naughty players from the naughty list)
- chat (including /msg, /r, /yell, etc)
- break blocks,
- place blocks,
- write a book
- write a sign
- give damage to others
- use entity
- execute a command
- restrict the spawn/teleport to the specific world (spawn point).
- /naughty help : displayer the help menu
- /naughty reload : reload the config.yml
- /naughty list : lists the name of players who are currently in the naughty gamemode.
- /naughty add <player> [seconds] [mode:cwbpmue] : puts <player> in the naughty gamemode for [seconds], If [seconds] is not specified, the default duration will be used.
- following "mode:" can be used:
- c : prevent chat
- w : prevent writing sign/book
- b : prevent placing/breaking blocks
- p : prevent giving damage to others
- m : prevent movement
- u : prevent use of item
- e : prevent execution of a command
- s : restrict the spawn point to the specified naughty spawn. (assumes that naughty spawn point is set in the special naughty world you wish the player to be confined to.)
- Default mode is mode:cwbpu and can be changed in config.yml.
- /naughty remove <player> : removes <player> from the naughty list.
- /naughty setspawn : set the naughty spawn point to the location where you're standing.
- /naughty removespawn : remove the naughty spawn point.
- naughtymode.reload : allows you to use the reload command
- naughtymode.admin : allows you to use list/add/remove commands.
You just put NaughtyMode.jar file into your server's plugins folder.
ErrorMsg : "&c[NaughtyMode] : Some error occured."
NoPermForList: "&c[NaughtyMode] You don't have permission to see the Naughty lists!"
Added: "&aAdded the player &e%player% &ato the naughty list."
AlreadyAdded: "&aThe player &e%player% &cis already on the naughty list!"
Removed: "&aRemoved the player &e%player% &afrom the naughty list."
NoPerm: "&aYou don't have a permission to do this!"
NotOnList: "&aThe player &e%player% &ais not on the list"
YouAreOnList: "&aYou're on the naughty list! You're now allowed to do anything!"
YouAreOffList: "&aYou're no longer on the naughty list!"
msg: "=== &e[&aNaughtyMode Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/naughty help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/naughty reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/naughty debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
msg: "&a/naughty list : lists the players who are currently on the naughty list."
msg: "&a/naughty add <player> [duration] : add owner-based command to the command list."
msg: "&a/naughty remove <player> : removes <player> from the naughty list."
# by default, the naught mode will last 1h.
DefaultDuration: 3600 #in second
# c:chatting, w:writing, b:block-break/placing, p:pvp, m:moving u:use
NaughtyMode (this is not a troll tool!) 4.0.0
instead of banning a naughty player, put him/her in the naughty game mode!
- added naughty spawn option. Jul 3, 2019
- added messages for a user notifying their naughty status. Feb 10, 2019
- built against the latest spigot and vklib. Feb 2, 2019