- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Spigot based plugin in order to allow viewing and editing of Item NBT tags through a simple command.
NBTEdit is a plugin which allows the ability to view and modify Item NBT tags in a live-environment with a single easy-to-use command.
The theory behind this plugin is that for certain events that may require manual intervention relating to NBT tags, the plugin will allow this with little-hassle to the administrator and removes the requirement for any other plugins or changes.
NBT Item Commands
The following command allow those with permissions to view and edit NBT Item data. The commands are all accessible through the command alias " /nbt "
- /nbtedit set (tag) (value)
- Change the value of a tag for the specified player.
- /nbtedit view (tag)
- View the value of the tag for the specified player.
- /nbtedit check (tag)
- Check if the specified player has the tag.
PermissionsCode (Text):/nbtedit set enabled true
/nbtedit view enabled
/nbtedit check enabled
There is only a single permission required to operate NBTEdit as it is intended as an administration tool.
- This admin permission allows the user access to all features of the plugin.
Useful links for this plugin!
You can find more information regarding the plugin here: GitHub