- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/brickoh/NebulaWhat is Nebula?
Nebula is currently a free, open sourced permission core.
(I'm open to any form of suggestions/criticism, as I'd like to know what I can improve on as I'm still only learning, as I've been coding for 2+ years on and off.)
When the entire permission side of the plugin is finished I will be adding punishments + in-game titles to the core along with suggestions.
Why go with Nebula over all these other larger plugins?
1) Nebula is free and open source so you can make any changes you'd like to the core.
2) If you're wanting to go with a paid plugin I suggest trying Nebula out first as It's pretty much exactly how other cores do it currently not too feature packed as this is its first release.
Stores data in MySQL
Support will be given out in discord, If you have any questions, suggestions make sure to join the discord!