For any information that is not found on this page please checkout the project page HERE
Tired of listening to players on your server constantly asking for a town? This plugin is a super simple fix! It's also VERY light weight! All you need to do is simply type /needtown and it will broadcast a message to the server.Simple config setup!
It is recommended to have the towny plugin or a plugin that uses towns, otherwise this would be useless!
- A /needtown command to broadcast a configurable message to everyone on the server
- Towny integration so that only users that don't have a town can use the command
- A users file that stores all the users that have used the command
- Configurable cooldown for the command so it can't be spammed
- Auto save-period for the users.yml file
- /needtown or /nt - The main Function of the plugin, Broadcasts the NeedTown message (Player only)
- /needtown reload - Reloads the config (Player only)
- /needtown users - Displays users that used the needtown command (Player only)
- /needtownr or /ntr - Reloads the config (Console command)
- needtown.* - Allows use of all NeedTown commands
- needtown.use - Allows the use of /NeedTown
- needtown.users - Allows the use of /needtown users
- needtown.reload - Allows the reload of the Config file