The Nether update added two new trees-like structures called Huge Fungus. Unlike the trees already in the game, their "leaves" do not disappear when their stem is broken.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin aims to reproduce the way the leaves of the trees in the overworld work.
How does it work?
- Non-persistent blocks in the trees are gradually disappearing if they have no stem.
- Supports already generated chunks.
- Differentiates persistent blocks, even if they were placed before installing the plugin.
- Configurable drop rates.
Unlike the behavior of other leaves, the plugin listens to specific events and computes if the surrounding blocks should disappear. Then a task will make them decay, in the way that randomTickSpeed works.