- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
NetherWater allows you to enable the placement of water in specific nether worlds. You can enable or disable placing water on any world, but this plugin will only check on worlds that are actually nether worlds.
To enable or disable the placement of water, you can use the command /nw toggle <world>. It will then tell whether water can be placed or not in the world. You may also use the config file and use /nw reload to achieve the result.
Commands & Permissions
- /nw toggle <world name> - Toggle whether water can be placed on a world.
- /nw reload - Reload the configuration file
- netherwater.toggle: Allows players to toggle the placement of water on a world.
- netherwater.reload: Allows players to reload the configuration file.