This is a simple fireworks plugin for 1.16 for the New Years.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is not configurable in any way. Just a simple plugin for fireworks and the New Year.
This plugin requires TitleAPI (included in the release)
If you find bugs, please submit them at https://github.com/Techno3600/New-Years-Eve-Fireworks-Minecraft/issues. Do not rate badly.
Here is a showcase of the plugin:
Things to be aware of:
- This plugin is not configurable
- This plugin requires TitleAPI (included in zip)
- This plugin has only been tested on the latest version
- This plugin sets the time to night ONLY for the individual player (the actual server's time is not set to night)
- Command has a cooldown of 10 seconds to protect server lag (only affects non-OPs)
- All firework damage is disabled while this plugin is active (however Firework Collision Damage still works)