- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
NexelWilderness is a new Wilderness plugin. It is very user friendly and is automatically ready for use! People can use the /wild command to teleport in a random radius in the world. Let's take a look at NexelWilderness's features.
Discord support: https://discord.gg/WtVGUUw
The Biome Picker is a nice menu that's really easy to use. You can easily modify the amount of Biomes in the list or disable the Biome Picker. Clicking on one of the Biomes teleports you to a random spot inside the Biome.
Blacklisting blocks is a very nice feature. It allows you to choose blocks that are unable to be teleported on. You can add dangerous blocks like Magma blocks or Cactus.
This is the Main Menu for the plugin. It opens whenever you type /wild in chat. It allows you to choose between a Random biome, or the Biome Picker.
- /wild (The main Wild command )
- /wild size <size> (Sets the size of the wild region.)
- /wild blacklist (Show blacklisted blocks.)
- /wild blacklist add/remove <block> (Add or remove blacklisted blocks.)
- /wild biome add/remove <biome> <block> (Add / remove a biome from the biome picker.)
- /wild reload (Reloads the plugin and it's config file.)
- /wild world <world> (Wild-tp to that world.)
There are so much more options in the config! Customize the plugin to your needs.
NexelWilderness - An advanced Wild plugin [1.8 - 1.16.X] v0.8-pre6
A wild plugin that allows teleporting to a random Biome, or chosen Biome's. Highly customizable.