Finally the long awaited MySQL release is here!
Version 0.8 brings the following changes:
- Added MySQL Support
- Added ability to import between databases (Flatfile and MySQL)
- MySQL only connects for importing or as primary format.
- Optimisation fixes (Removed a lot of HashMap calls)
- Added support for spaces in nicknames with accompanied 'nicknamerequest.allow.spaces' permission
- General code clean up here and there.
For some reason I skipped 0.7, I'm not sure why.
I released 0.7 to a friend but I dont remember what I changed.
I assume some bug fixes.