Do you know who the right one is?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What does it?
- It creates 15(default) Fake Players around you.
- When you move all Fake Players will move.
- Are you trying to remove/add a specified armor content?
All Fake Players will get the same Armor Update.
- Are you switching your Item In Hand?
All Fake Players Item In Hand will get the same Update.
- Are you sneaking / sprinting?
All Fake Players will sneak / sprint.
For what type of Server should i use it?Crafting
Its available for every type but recommended
for PvP because it maybe creates a "Whouh who's the player that i should damage.." effect.
Every shape is possible.
You need 3 normal Nether Star's to get a Ninja Star
they are the basic to get a Ninja Army
How to use the Ninja Army Item?
You need 5 Ninja Star's to get a Ninja Army
- Make a right-click with the Ninja Army Item
- 15(default) Fake Players will appear for a time between
10 and 50 seconds(default) around you.
- Between 10-50(default) seconds some Ninjas will Start to disappear
Commands & Permissions
> /NinjaAttack give <Player> <star|army> | Give yourself or
other Players a Ninja Star / Ninja Army.
> /NinjaAttack reload | Reload your config.yml
NinjaAttack | [1.10] 0.1.3
Did you always want a copy of yourself?