- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin isn't compatible with minecraft versions prior to 1.9!
If you have problems, you can report them in the plugin discussion, but not here.
Don't downrate the plugin if you use a modified version of Spigot (for example PaperSpigot), the patch is only compatible with ORIGINAL SPIGOT VERSIONS.
It that allow to you to disable collisions between players.
- Installation READ ME!This plugin won't work if you don't patch Spigot!
Download the archive and you will find inside it two jar files:
- You will install NoCollisionPlugin.jar in the plugins folder of your server.
- You must use NoCollisionPatch.jar just once to patch Spigot.
- Stop your server
- Copy the "NoCollisionPatch.jar" file in the folder where is located Spigot
- Use the prompt to type this command:
- If it doesn't spam errors, in the server's directory, it will create a directory called net which contains subfolders with the two patched classes.
- Open your spigot.jar using WINRAR or similar and replace the files contained in the net folder with the files contained in the newly created folder in your main minecraft server folder.
- Copy the NoCollisionPlugin.jar file in the plugins folder
- Start your server
- (Optional) Delete noCollisionPatch.jar
Look at my SkyWorld Generator! Paradise Land
I don't want to modify spigot, but i give you the method to do that so, I take no responsibility.
No Collision [With PATCH ONLY SPIGOT] 1.9 - 1.12 2.3
No Collisions between players!