- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Disable collisions between players!
- IntroductionThis system isn't compatible with Minecraft versions prior to 1.9!
If you have issues, you can report them in the plugin discussion, but not here.
This is a very old resource dating to Jun 15, 2017. I will update it with a modern GUI and a simplest way to do that so, I know that the current version sucks
With this resource you can patch your Spigot jar file to prevent the collisions between players. It does not work with other entities.
Please, do not downrate the plugin if you use a modified version of Spigot (for example PaperSpigot), the patch is only compatible with ORIGINAL SPIGOT VERSIONS.
- Installation READ ME!
This plugin won't work if you don't patch Spigot!
Look at my Paradise Land SkyWorld Generator!
Download the archive and you will find inside it two jar files:
- You have to place NoCollisionPlugin.jar in the plugins folder of your server.
- You must use NoCollisionPatch.jar just once to patch Spigot.
- Stop your server
- Copy the "NoCollisionPatch.jar" file in the folder where is located Spigot
- Use the prompt to type this command:
- If it doesn't spam errors, in the server's directory, it will create a directory called net which contains subfolders with the two patched classes.
- Open your spigot.jar using WINRAR or similar and replace the files contained in the net folder with the files contained in the newly created folder in your main Minecraft server folder.
- Copy the NoCollisionPlugin.jar file in the plugins folder
- Start your server
- (Optional) Delete noCollisionPatch.jar
I don't distribute any compiled version of Bukkit/Spigot. I just give you the method to patch your jar file, I take no responsibility.
No Collision [With PATCH ONLY SPIGOT] 2.3
No Collisions between players!