This Plugin gives you a fully new PvP experience. Its great to improve your skills in 1vs1 It's compatible with 1.8 Please comment if you wish oher features.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /setDelay : Sets the NoHitDelay for all Players
- /setKit : Sets your inventory as default
- /setDefaultGamemode : Sets your Gamemode ad default
- /toggleDefaultGamemode : Toggles if Gamemodes are forced by respawn
- /toggleKit : Toggles if kits are enabled
- /toggleDeathMessage : Toggles if deathmessages are shown
- /toggleWeather : Toggles if the weather can change
- /setJoinMessage : Sets the JoinMessage
-> use "player" as the Player.
Example: /setJoinMessage hi player
- /toggleJoinMessage : toggles between the Vanilla and NoHitDelay JoinMessage
- /toggleCooldown : can deactivate the 1.9 sword-cooldown
- /setCooldown : You can edit the cooldown as you want!
- /kit : Resets your Inventory to the default kit
Have Fun with my Plugin and feel free to comment!
Don'd edit the config.yml unless needed. All changes can be done ingame. If the Plugin doesn't work, delete the config.yml and check the console.
no hit delay nohitdelay V2.6 mc 1.8.x
New Pvp experience with NoHitDelay!
Almost all of the commands are useless and give tons of errors in the console if you try to disable them. They are useless because people already have plugins that can do those things, like join messages and kits. Finally, the whole "no hit delay" thing does NOT work at all. I've tried setting it to 0, 1, and even -1 in all worlds and there is no effect. Projectiles and melee still have the default hit delay no matter what I do. The hit delay does not work on players or mobs. Neither.
This is an amazing, little plugin that lets players hit extremely fast or really slow. This is super fun for me because I was thinking of making a remake of badlion's combo game that they used to have and this will let this happen. I love how everything works very well and you can set the delay in game and it works instantly. Thanks so much for this plugin!
Excellent! Allows PVPers to play at a higher level. Most, if not all, players seem to like the pvp on my server now.
There is one semi-bug, however. Lava can kill much more quickly because there is no delay for it to damage you.
Setting the hit delay to 0 will cause instant death in lava.