This plugin clears the items that are dropped on the ground every minute.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
If an item is in a radius of 10 blocks of a player, the item won't be cleared.
This is for dropped items like a diamond sword or when someone is farming.
If you have any questions or idea's for updates, leave them in the comments
All messages are configurable in plugins/NoMoreLagg/messages.yml.
NoMoreLagg.use : Gives all the permissions to the plugin
- Radius: The range of blocks around a player where the items aren't allowed to be removed. (Default value: 10)
- Interval: The time in seconds for the automatic removal. (Default value: 60)
- BroadcastMessage: If the removal message needs to be send across the server. Can be true or false. (Default value: true)
- Seconds_before_warn_message: The time in seconds a warning message before the removal needs to be send to across the server. (Default value: 10)
See plugins/NoMoreLagg/messages.yml for more information.
No More Lagg 2.0
Clears the dropped items every minute, if they're not in a radius of 10 blocks from a player.