- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What is NoDamageFilter?
NoDamageFilter is a small and simple plugin that provides simple ways of removing certain ways of getting damage (including a PVP toggler). Like explosions, fall damage, potion effects, fire damage and a lot more (list in attachment and text beneath).
To turn them off or on go to
-> file manager
-> NoDamageFilter folder
NOTE: If it's set to true it DOESN'T deal damage, if it's set to false it DOES deal damage!
Compatible Minecraft Versions:
1.16.x | 1.15.x | 1.14.x | 1.13.x | 1.12.x
Spigot & Paper are compatible.
- /nodamagefilter help
- /nodamagefilter reload
- /pvp help
- /pvp on
- /pvp off
There aren't any requirements.
You can use this plugin for free.
List off all damage causes:
- fall damage
- explosions damage (tnt, creeper, crystal, wither blasts)
- block explosions damage (beds in nether and end)
- lava damage (only IN lava)
- fire damage (only when on fire)
- contact damage (cactus & sweet berry bush)
- projectile damage (arrows, trident, fire charge)
- poison effect
- harming potion
- wither damage (only blasts, NOT blast at summoning)
- magma block
- thorns enchantment
- lightning strike
- cramming (more than 23 entities in 1x1 space)
- flying into wall (elytra)
- anvil falling
- entity attacks (if it's set to true it OVERRIDES the pvp toggler)
- Added 'standard damage' causes
- Made a fully customizable config
- Made a '/nodamagefilter help' command
- Made a '/nodamagefilter reload' command
- Made the alias '/ndf help' and '/ndf reload'
- Added 'void damage' cause
- Made the config cleaner
- added a pvp toggler
- added '/pvp on' & '/pvp off' to /ndf help
- Fixed some typo's
- Added console message when pvp gets toggled
- Made a '/pvp help' command
- Added a typo corrector for 'help'
- Added 'entity attack damage' cause
- Changed some damage cause names
NoDamageFilter ⭐ | ✅ pvp toggler | ✅ damage cause filter v1.3
Including: pvp toggle (command) and damage filters to turn on and off (config.yml).