- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Disable fall damage on your server with per-world support!
WARNING: NoFall requires Skript and SkUtilties to work!
- Disable Fall Damage per-world
- Reload command
- Works great on ALL VERSIONS!
- Very lightweight (20 lines of code)
1: Download Skript here
2: Place Skript in your plugins folder
3: Download SkUtilities here
4: Place SkUtilities in your plugins folder
5: Restart the server
6: Download NoFall.sk
7: Go to your plugins folder and select skript, select scripts and place NoFall.sk in this folder.
8: Restart the server
9: Edit the worlds.yml file to your wishes
10: Reload NoFall by using the command /nofall and you are all done!
To select in which worlds Fall Damage should be disabled, go to your plugins folder and find a folder called "NoFall", open that folder and open "worlds.yml"
COMMANDS & PERMISSIONS:
/NoFall - Reload the worlds.yml file
nofall.use - (the plugin won't effect any players that don't have this permission)
- For support, join my discord here!
- You are not allowed to publish this resource!
If u have a suggestion, please private message me or join the discord!