- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
NoJumpBreakCropsThis is a very simple Minecraft plugin which prevent unpermitted players to break crops by jumping on them. This plugin does not have any other purpose !
It should work with Bukkit, Spigot and Paper in 1.16+.
*I made this plugin for a private server and I decided to share it because maybe some people will find it useful.
I may or may not add some features.*
Don't hesitate to give any feedback.
Usage InfosIf you just want to install this plugin to prevent any non-op player from breaking crops by jumping on them simply put the plugin in the plugins folder. That's all.
If you also want operators to be affected by the plugin set the affectop properties to true.
You can go further by using the permissions mentioned below.
Commands- /njbc : show the plugin configuration.
- /njbc <enable | disable> : enable or disable the plugin.
- /njbc affectop <true | false> : if set to true default operators
will be affected by the plugin if they do not have the permission
njbc.breakcrops explicitly set to true.
PermissionsBy default all op players can break crops by jumping on them.
- njbc.breakcrops : if a player has this permission set to true he will be able to break crops by jumping on them. If this permission is explicitly set to false for a player (even Operators) he'll not be able to break crops by jumping on them. False by default for everyone but operators bypass it if affectop is set to false.
- njbc.admin : permission to use the /njbc command. False by default for non-op players.
Config File- affectop (boolean) : true if operators are affected by the plugin.
- enabled (boolean) : true if the plugin is enabled.
Very simple plugin wich prevent unpermitted players to break crops by jumping on them.