Fixed the missing message that appear when a command listed in "removed-commands:" section is missing its message in "messages:" or "list-messages:" section.
If you want to debug why you don't get the message you want from a removed command, enable debug in the config and reload
With this plugin! No players can see your plugins, without permission.
This update contains the following features:
- A list to block commands from plugins. (Read config)
- More Efficient command blocking
- Debug messages that actually makes sense
- A reload config command
- 1.16 support
The title says it all.
The title pretty much explains it all. If there are any issues PM me
This version only supports 1.13.x! If you still are using older versions you must use the version 6.9.1!
What has been done:
- The plugin no longer needs protocollib to use tab blocker!
- Added a console only command section!
- 1.13 support ofc xD
- Removed the noplugins command as of it is useless.
- Bypass permission has changed to noplugin.bypass
Fixed an issue where it would print an error message instead of the blocked command message when using paper.
- A setting to block the help command, this is by default disabled. If you are to block the help command, remember to add it to the tab blocker list!
- A bypass for showing plugins.
What's been fixed:
- /bukkit: pl
- /bukkit: plugins
All of the listed commands above is not blocked in update 6.6 and 6.7!
You must update now to keep your plugins private!
What's been added:
- Metrics! I am curious over how many actually uses this plugin.
This update mostly is a fix for some users receiving lag when they join, becuase of the updater i've added. Now this should never be a problem again.
Hey, I am experimenting with different methods of checking if the command matches whats listed in custom commands or hardcoded into the plugin. So this update is purely to test if the plugin no longer blocks any word starting with "/pl". It should only block "/pl" and not "/plot or /plugman".
Please leave me feedback about this! Pm or post in the discussion thread.
Page 1 of 5